I’m the son of water but when I return to water, I die Who am I?
See the solution
- I'm the son of water but when I return to water, I die Who am I?
- You have a large number of friends coming over and they all get thirsty. Your first friend asks for
- To cross the water I'm the way, For water I'm above; I touch it not, and truth to say, I neither swi
- As time passes, it steals something away. Some support it, others want it to return what it had stol
- People are hired to get rid of me. I’m often hiding under your bed. In time I’ll always return you s
- There is a 100 pound watermelon laying out in the sun. 99 percent of the watermelon's weight is wate
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 m
- 27 ducks are marching to the pond. 5 lose their way, 13 return, and 9 of them make it to the pond.
- Josh Cunningham recently came back from a trip. Today is Tuesday. He came back three days before the