27 ducks are marching to the pond. 5 lose their way, 13 return, and 9 of them make it to the pond. What happens to the rest of them?
See the solution
- There are four ducks swimming in a pond. If two of them run away how many are left?
- I trail behind the rest. I'm dominate to some. Everyone has it, but some have more than one.What is
- I have two rings. I move by request. If the mixture is not right, I just sit at rest. What am I?
- As time passes, it steals something away. Some support it, others want it to return what it had stol
- If there's a frog, dead in the centre of a lilypad which is right in the middle of the pond, which s