You can get it from doing nothing and everything. The wise and foolish both have it. The more and less you have of it the better and worse you are in life. Time is the only boundary that keeps us from obtaining it.Most take this value for granted. There is NO device to measure it. It governs all and can never be tamed. You gain it by solving this riddle. What is it?
See the solution
- This is where I keep my sweets. Try to guess. It holds my coat and the old books. To find out this r
- You get many of me, but never enough. After the last one, your life soon will snuff. You may have on
- What would a British person gain by eating a Thanksgiving meal?
- If you aim to give us a shot, we'll riddle you. What are we?
- What does a statistician use to measure the weight of trees?