What’s better than the best thing and worse than the worst thing?
See the solution
- You can get it from doing nothing and everything. The wise and foolish both have it. The more and le
- If your worst enemy fell overboard, what letter would suit you?
- A very pretty thing am I, fluttering in the pale-blue sky. Delicate, fragile on the wing, indeed I a
- I make you weak at the worst of times but in the end I keep you safe. You will sweat in my presence,
- There was one good thing in another good thing. In order to do good, you take the first good thing o