There was one good thing in another good thing. In order to do good, you take the first good thing out of the second good thing. What is it?
See the solution
- In order to go on you need it; in order to leave you must lose it; in order to survive you must prot
- If you do this once it is good but if you do it twice it is a bad thing. What Is It?
- What did the little kid answer when the teacher said, "Order, children, order!"?
- What's better than the best thing and worse than the worst thing?
- A very pretty thing am I, fluttering in the pale-blue sky. Delicate, fragile on the wing, indeed I a
- What did the skeleton order for dinner?
- In what school do you have to drop out in order to graduate?
- I may be of the eye, in order I am pie, in my center there is a star, I keep medics where they are.
- What do monsters order in fast food restaurants?
- Where do good pigs go when they die?