What comes first and follows after, ends life and kills laughter?What is it?
See the solution
- You get many of me, but never enough. After the last one, your life soon will snuff. You may have on
- I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kill
- A man kills his wife. Many people watch him doing so. Yet no one will ever be able to accuse him of
- It brings back the lost as though never gone, shines laughter and tears with light long since shone;
- What ends everything always?