It brings back the lost as though never gone, shines laughter and tears with light long since shone; a moment to make, a lifetime to shed; valued then but lost when your dead. What Is It?
See the solution
- When young, I am sweet in the sun.When middle-aged, I make you gay.When old, I am valued more than
- A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv
- You have been given a stick that is about 30 cm long. Now, you have been asked to make the stick sho
- There are 3 switches downstairs, each corresponding to one of the light bulbs upstairs. How can you
- I have two step-sisters who make me work all day long and won't let me go to the ball. Who am I?
- What does a man do only once in his lifetime, but women do once a year after they are 29?
- What comes first and follows after, ends life and kills laughter?What is it?
- What shines at morning but we cannot see it?
- I am the fountain from which no one can drink. For many I am considered a necessary link. Like gold