You’re going on a walk and you see something that does not have bones and does not have meat. You pick it up, put it in your pocket, and put it on your shelf. Three days later it walks away. What is it?
See the solution
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- Man walks over, man walks under, in times of war he burns asunder. What is it?
- A man walks into a pub and simply orders a water. The bar tender simply looks at the man, grabs a sh
- There is a boy who lives in a hotel on the 15th floor, when he goes to school he presses button numb
- Why do lions eat raw meat?