The more it grows, the less you see. What is it?
See the solution
- What grows up and down at the same time? [see_solution] A goose.
- What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks? [see_solution] A candle.
- You use it between your head and your toes; the more it works, the thinner it grows. What is it? [se
- What has roots that nobody sees and is taller than trees. Up up it goes and yet it never grows. What
- In spring I look gay, Covered in a green array, The warmer it gets the more clothing I wear, As the
- In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows I fling o
- A tomato vine is 3 meters long. The bottom foot of the vine doesn't grow any tomatoes but the rest o
- Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it sh