In spring I am gay in handsome array;
in summer more clothing I wear;
when colder it grows I fling off my clothes;
and in winter quite naked appear.What am I?
See the solution
- In spring I look gay, Covered in a green array, The warmer it gets the more clothing I wear, As the
- What kind of clothes did Cinderella wear?
- It's weightless, can be seen by the naked eye and if put in a barrel, it will make it lighter. What
- Why do birds fly south in the winter?
- It has outbursts like a flower's leaves but they are never green and don't fall off in the winter. I