It’s weightless, can be seen by the naked eye and if put in a barrel, it will make it lighter. What is it?
See the solution
- I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?
- It cannot be seen, it weighs nothing, but when put into a barrel, it makes it lighter. What is it?
- What can you put in a bucket full of water to make it lighter?
- In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows I fling o
- Lighter than what I am made of,More of me is hidden Than is seen.