It’s weightless, can be seen by the naked eye and if put in a barrel, it will make it lighter. What is it?
See the solution
- I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I? [see_s
- It cannot be seen, it weighs nothing, but when put into a barrel, it makes it lighter. What is it?
- What can you put in a bucket full of water to make it lighter? [see_solution] A hole
- In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows I fling o
- Lighter than what I am made of,More of me is hidden Than is seen. [see_solution] Iceberg
- Lighter than what I am made of, More of me is hidden Than is seen. What am I? [see_solution] An iceb
- Venus Williams was given a cigarette lighter. Why? [see_solution] Because she lost all the matches.
- It is lighter than itself; it is very polluted but it looks clean. You can put your whole body in it
- I make you weak at the worst of all times. I keep you safe, I keep you fine. I make your hands sweat
- You have a barrel of beer and you need to measure out just one gallon. How do you do this if you on