Part carbon, part water, I am poison to the fishes.
Many have falsely claimed my name, for I am the pause that refreshes.
What am I?
See the solution
- Change a long pause into a short one by doubling a letter.What are the words?
- We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be
- You have a large number of friends coming over and they all get thirsty. Your first friend asks for
- To cross the water I'm the way, For water I'm above; I touch it not, and truth to say, I neither swi
- There is a 100 pound watermelon laying out in the sun. 99 percent of the watermelon's weight is wate