Turn me over/ I become young/ no one is unfamiliar to me/ be it a boy, old man or youth.
See the solution
- A group of privates were standing in the blistering sun facing due west. Their sergeant shouted at t
- A young man walks through the forest. He came to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man car
- Turn my ear and I will close turn my ear and I will open I look after the house I am of use to all t
- It is sometimes white and sometimes black; you turn it on and turn it off. What is it?
- I turn around once. What is out will not get in. I turn around again. What is in will not get out. W