I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
See the solution
- A young man walks through the forest. He came to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man car
- What is 5 to 7 inches tall and stands up on its own?
- What is short in the west and long in the east?
- I can be short and sometimes hot. When displayed, I rarely impress. What am I?
- It is young but not that old. It gives you money. What is it?
- I'm a tool. I'm long or short. I could be used for survival. I'm evil or good, by the way you use me
- Change a long pause into a short one by doubling a letter.What are the words?
- Tommy Tucker took two strings and tied two turtles to two tall trees. How many T's in that?
- What would you have if a young goat fell into a blender?
- Turn me over/ I become young/ no one is unfamiliar to me/ be it a boy, old man or youth.