Tommy Tucker took two strings and tied two turtles to two tall trees. How many T’s in that?
See the solution
- I move silently, without wings, Between silvery, silken strings, And there stretched in the grass Yo
- What bow can't be tied?
- What is 5 to 7 inches tall and stands up on its own?
- I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
- I’m not really more than holes tied to more holes; I’m strong as good steel, though not as stiff as
- As tall as a tree, as small as a bug, As fast as an eagle, as slow as a slug. Many times in front or
- A man who worked in the butcher shop was 6 feet tall, had red hair and wore size 11 shoes. What did
- With no wings, I fly. With no eyes, I see. With no arms, I climb. More frightening than any beast, s
- There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers
- A horse is tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bal