I have a box of wood that weighs one pound. I put something in it, but now my box weighs half a pound. How come! What did I put in the box?
See the solution
- Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
- What weighs more - a pound of iron or a pound of feathers?
- Frank weighs half as much as John, and Hubert weighs three times as much as Frank. Their combined we
- Jake weighs half as much as Joe, and John weighs three times as much as Jake. Together, they weigh
- My first half is a thick, dark, sticky substance. My last half means 'to acquire.' Take aim! What am