What is big and red and eats rocks?
See the solution
- Three lives have I.Gentle enough to soothe the skin,Light enough to caress the sky,Hard enough to c
- Three lives have I. Gentle enough to soothe the skin, Light enough to caress the sky, Hard enough to
- What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?
- I can be found where anything cannot; dead men eat me all the time, but if a living man eats me, he’
- It's big, black and white. It eats grass or hay. It gives milk. It says "moo".
- I give you a group of three. One is sitting down, and will never get up. The second eats as much as
- It's white. It eats clover and grass. It produces wool. It says "baa".
- What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mou
- It has got feathers. It eats grain,seeds and worms. It lays eggs.
- There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies.