Three lives have I.Gentle enough to soothe the skin,Light enough to caress the sky,Hard enough to crack rocks.
See the solution
- Three lives have I. Gentle enough to soothe the skin, Light enough to caress the sky, Hard enough to
- A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, ami
- I’m hard as a rock, and as light as a feather. I’m passed on to one another. Poor people need me, an
- There are 3 switches downstairs, each corresponding to one of the light bulbs upstairs. How can you
- What egg is the toughest to crack?