When I left I didn’t know where I was going; when I got there I didn’t know where I was; when I returned I didn’t know where I had been. Who was I?
See the solution
- What is it that when you take away the whole and still have some left. You can take away some and st
- Twelve pears hanging high, twelve men passing by, each took a pear and left eleven hanging there. Ho
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- Can you take 9 from 6, 10 from 9, 50 from 40 and still be left with 6?
- What do you call a dog that is left-handed?
- What heavy seven letter word can you take two away from and be left with eight?
- There are four ducks swimming in a pond. If two of them run away how many are left?
- From which 7 letter word, if you take out 4 letters, you will have one left?
- A farmer had seventeen sheep, all but nine died, how many did he have left?
- A rooster lays an egg on the top of a roof. Which side does the egg roll off of left or right?