Twelve pears hanging high, twelve men passing by, each took a pear and left eleven hanging there. How can this be? How can eleven pears be left?
See the solution
- Rob and Mark live in different parts of town but attend the same high school. Mark left for school
- Why isn't your nose twelve inches long?
- A word I know, six letters it contains, subtract one, and twelve remains. What am I?
- A word I know, six letters it contains, remove one letter, and twelve remains. What am I?
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- What is it that when you take away the whole and still have some left. You can take away some and st
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- I'm round at the ends and high in the middle.What am I?
- How high would you have to count before you use the letter 'A' in the spelling of a number?
- What do you call a high-priced barber shop?