What do you call a high-priced barber shop?
See the solution
- What do you call a high-priced barber shop?
- A man goes into a barbershop and gets a $15 haircut. He pays the barber with a $20 bill, but the bar
- What bird never goes to a barber?
- Which word does not belong in the following list: Stop cop mop chop prop shop or crop?
- Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does
- A man who worked in the butcher shop was 6 feet tall, had red hair and wore size 11 shoes. What did
- I'm round at the ends and high in the middle.What am I?
- There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers
- How high would you have to count before you use the letter 'A' in the spelling of a number?
- A man works in a fruit and vegetable shop. His shoe size is 8, he is 21 years old, his shirt size is