I build up castles.I tear down mountains.I make some men blind,I help others to see.What am I?
See the solution
- I build up castles. I tear down mountains. I make some men blind, I help others to see. What am I?
- I’m sometimes white, and always wrong. I can break a heart and hurt the strong. I can build love and
- How do you make a Venetian blind?
- What substance can be used to make oil and build clay?
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- I dig out tiny caves and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crow
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the same
- It takes ten men ten hours to build a certain wall. How long does it take five men to build the sam
- Why don't mountains catch colds?
- Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, or even a thought to your mind. Bu