I dig out tiny caves and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my help yet many people are afraid to let me help them. Who am I?
See the solution
- I build bridges of silver and crowns of gold.Who am I?
- Kids love to eat this, especially when they're in this land. The bridges are made of chocolate and s
- What substance can be used to make oil and build clay?
- I build up castles.I tear down mountains.I make some men blind,I help others to see.What am I?
- I build up castles. I tear down mountains. I make some men blind, I help others to see. What am I?