I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire.Â I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?
See the solution
- Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?
- If you were in a dark room with a candle, a woodstove, a match and a gas lamp which do you light fir
- There are 100 coins scattered in a dark room. 90 have heads facing up and 10 are facing tails up. Y
- A king, queen, and two twins all lay in a large room. How are there no adults in the room?
- What kind of tree is carried in your hand?
- What do you get when you are on fire and you're dirty?
- Why is the letter "B" like a hot fire?
- What did the fireman say when the church caught on fire?
- Draw, fire, or fill me; I'm still empty. What am I?
- Plates use it. Trees loose it. Dad persuses it. Fire chews it. What is it?