What did the fireman say when the church caught on fire?
See the solution
- Why don't skeletons play music in church?
- My second is performed by my first, and, it is thought, a thief by the marks of my whole might be ca
- I am given to criminals who are caught and taken to court (if found guilty). Add one letter to me an
- What do you get when you are on fire and you're dirty?
- Why is the letter "B" like a hot fire?
- Draw, fire, or fill me; I'm still empty. What am I?
- Plates use it. Trees loose it. Dad persuses it. Fire chews it. What is it?
- I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire.Â I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?
- There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four that ran got wet and the one th
- I can trap many different things and colors, Ever changing, not boring. Look closely and you may fin