I run through hills;
I veer around mountains.
I leap over rivers
and crawl through the forests.
Step out your door to find me.
What am I?
See the solution
- What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees? [see_solution] A ma
- I have streets but no pavement. I have cities but no buildings. I have forests yet no trees. I have
- What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? [see_solution] A Road.
- I have two step-sisters who make me work all day long and won't let me go to the ball. Who am I? [se
- Why don't mountains catch colds? [see_solution] They have a snow cap.
- Scientists are trying to find out what is between earth and heaven. Can you find me? [see_solution]
- This is where I keep my sweets. Try to guess. It holds my coat and the old books. To find out this r
- I have wings but I'm not a bird I am small and colorful. I live in gardens and fields and forests. I
- I build up castles.I tear down mountains.I make some men blind,I help others to see.What am I? [see
- I build up castles. I tear down mountains. I make some men blind, I help others to see. What am I? [