I run through hills;
I veer around mountains.
I leap over rivers
and crawl through the forests.
Step out your door to find me.
What am I?
See the solution
- What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees?
- I have streets but no pavement. I have cities but no buildings. I have forests yet no trees. I have
- What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?
- I have two step-sisters who make me work all day long and won't let me go to the ball. Who am I?
- Why don't mountains catch colds?