I weaken all men for hours each day.
I show you strange visions while you are away.
I take you by night, by day take you back,
None suffer to have me, but do from my lack.
What am I?
See the solution
- Weight in my stomach,trees on my back,nails in my ribs,it's feet I lack.What am I? [see_solution] A
- Weight in my belly, Trees on my back, Nails in my ribs, Feet I do lack. What am I? [see_solution] A
- Welcome the day with a show of light, I stealthily came here in the night. I bathe the earthy stuff
- What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night? [see_solution] A pillow
- What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night? [see_solution] A pillow.
- What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night? What is it? [see_solution] A pillow
- Coming in on little cat paws; once it reaches its goal, quickly back it draws. At night it reaches f
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- When I look at her She smiles at me When I wink at her She winks at me When I kiss her She kisses me
- In the dark night flies a many-hued phantom. It soars and spreads its wings above the gloomy human c