Sheilah is now two-thirds of Sally’s age. In six years, Sheilah will be four-fifths of Sally’s age. In 15 years, Sheilah will be seven-eighths as old as sister Sally. If they are both under the age of ten, how old are they now?
See the solution
- Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife
- A boy is twice as old as his sister, and half as old as their father. In 50 years, his sister will
- Your Father Is Single Brother Of His Sister, So What Would be The Relation Of Your Father's Sister's
- Four people need to cross a bridge in 17 minutes in the middle of the night. The bridge can only hol
- What relation would your father's sister's sister-in-law be to you?
- Aapke Father Apni Sister Ke Ek Bhai Hain, To Aapke Father Ki Sister Ki Bhabhi Ka Aapke Saath Kya Ris
- A mother is 21 years older than her child. In 6 years the mother will be 5 times older than her bab
- A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years.
- Joan and Jane are sisters. Jean is Joan's daughter and 12 years younger than her aunt. Joan is twice
- Not my sister nor my brother but still the child of my mother and father. Who am I?