If in a car race, the man who came two places in front of the last man finished one ahead of the man who came fifth, how many contestants were there?
See the solution
- A hot dog vendor is at the bottom of a hill selling hot dogs and a car is at the top of the hill. A
- Two boys, Trevor and Tyler, are running a 100 meter race. The first time they race Trevor beats Tyl
- The more places I be, the less you can see. What am I?
- What did the doctor say to the patient when he finished removing his appendix?
- A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was cr