A hot dog vendor is at the bottom of a hill selling hot dogs and a car is at the top of the hill. A man places an ice cube under the car’s front tire and the hot dog vendor dies. How?
See the solution
- If in a car race, the man who came two places in front of the last man finished one ahead of the man
- One of the tires is a flat tire but he still able to reach the destination without replacing the tir
- Never resting, never still. Moving silently from hill to hill. It does not walk, run or trot. All is
- What did the ice cube say to the freezer?
- What is the difference between a hill and a pill?