A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday. He stayed two nights and left on Friday. How could that be?
See the solution
- A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday. He stayed two nights and left on Friday. How could that be?
- A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do th
- There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four that ran got wet and the one th
- A man and a dog were going down the street. The man rode, yet walked. What was the dog's name?
- Why did the cowboy's car stop?
- Why was the cowboy a lot of laughs?
- What is it that when you take away the whole and still have some left. You can take away some and st
- Twelve pears hanging high, twelve men passing by, each took a pear and left eleven hanging there. Ho
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- Can you take 9 from 6, 10 from 9, 50 from 40 and still be left with 6?