What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
See the solution
- What occurs once in every minute twice in every moment, but not once in a thousand years?
- What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
- I'm there once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in a thousand years. Who am I?
- If you have an 11 minute and 13 minute hourglass, how can you accurately time 15 minutes?
- A mother is 21 years older than her child. In 6 years the mother will be 5 times older than her bab
- Dark with white markings, And smooth like a rock. Where learning occurs, I help convey thought. What
- A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years.
- What ends with "E" and begins with "P" and has a thousand letters?
- Sheilah is now two-thirds of Sally's age. In six years, Sheilah will be four-fifths of Sally's age.