One day a man met three beggars. To the first he gave a dime, to the second a dime, and to the third a nickel. What time was it?
See the solution
- What is thrown to both kings and beggars?
- A man wants to buy a used car. He finds a beautiful Buick for $9500, but he buys it without paying
- Two coins make 30¢ and one of them is not a nickel.
- If you have two coins, that add up to six(6) cents, and one of them is not a nickel, what are the tw
- Doctor Harish and a bus driver Manish are both in love with the same woman named priyanka. The bus d