One day a man met three beggars. To the first he gave a dime, to the second a dime, and to the third a nickel. What time was it?
See the solution
- What is thrown to both kings and beggars?
- A man wants to buy a used car. He finds a beautiful Buick for $9500, but he buys it without paying
- Two coins make 30¢ and one of them is not a nickel.
- If you have two coins, that add up to six(6) cents, and one of them is not a nickel, what are the tw
- Doctor Harish and a bus driver Manish are both in love with the same woman named priyanka. The bus d
- Jasmine has a toaster with two slots that toasts one side of each piece of bread at a time, and it t
- Bob and Tom started a journey from their home at the same time. Bob drives his car with a speed of 6
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville.
- Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it sh
- A man goes into a barbershop and gets a $15 haircut. He pays the barber with a $20 bill, but the bar