Where did the tiger go when he lost his tail?
See the solution
- A person has one tiger, one sheep and a bundle of grass. He wants to cross a river but there is only
- It brings back the lost as though never gone, shines laughter and tears with light long since shone;
- What fur do we get from a Tiger?
- An iron horse with a flaxen tail. The faster the horse runs, the shorter his tail becomes. What is i
- What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
- You can sell this but you cannot buy it. Without this, you are lost though ascetics deny it. What is
- Q: They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What a
- At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
- They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are
- A fish is fifteen inches long. Its head is as long as its tail. If the head were twice as long as it