We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?
See the solution
- I am the beginning of the end, You can see me twice in a decade but once in a year and not in day bu
- In what year did Christmas Day and New Year's Day fall in the same year?
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- Yesterday, I wasn't here; today I am. Tomorrow I'll be absent, too; perhaps I'll see you once a week
- Something different to show every week, but I'm still the same place. If you're eating it's probabl