I was born in the 18th century, yet still live on today. Appearing on TV when I have something to say. Called everything from “honest” to a dirty rotten “crook”, I used to wear a wig, but have had several looks. I’ve always had a party, but never disturb the neighbors. I’ve been shot at many times – major stories for the papers. What am I?
See the solution
- A person was born in 1940. Today is his 18th birthday. How is that possible?
- I am born in fear, raised in truth, and I come to my own in deed. When comes a time that I’m called
- I live in a house called a coop. I have two legs, two wings and a tail. I eat worms and bugs and gra
- A man was born on January 1st, 23 B.C. and died January 2nd, 23 A.D. How old did he live to be?
- The police found a dead body inside a car. It was obvious that the woman was shot to death. There wa
- How is it that a person born in Massachusetts, whose parents were both born in Massachusetts, is not
- If the ruler of Russia was called the Czar and his wife the Czarina, what were his children called?
- Some pencils are erasers. All erasers are papers. Some papers are pens and some pens are erasers. So
- What happened in the middle of the twentieth century that will not happen again for 4,000 years?
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv