I go up and I go down, towards the sky and the ground. I’m present and past tense too, Let’s go for a ride, me and you. What am I?
See the solution
- I go up but at the same time go down. Up towards the blue sky, and down towards the ground. I'm pres
- What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?
- Without a bridle, or a saddle, Across a thing I ride a-straddle. And those I ride, by help of me, Th
- Only one color but not one size. Stuck at the bottom yet easily flies.Present in sun but not in rain
- Bill has been married for ten years and his wife says, "My anniversary present better be on the driv
- Why did the timid soul tiptoe past the medicine cabinet?
- One by one we fall from heaven down into the depths of past,And our world is ever upturned so that
- I run in the pasture. People ride me. I say "Nay, Nay." What am I?
- Why can't an elephant ride a bicycle?
- What kind of dinosaur can you ride in a rodeo?