One by one we fall from heaven down into the depths of past,And our world is ever upturned so that yet some time we’ll last.
See the solution
- I go up but at the same time go down. Up towards the blue sky, and down towards the ground. I'm pres
- Everyone in the world break me when they speak every time. Who am I?
- I watch you all the time but you can't see me. I've never been spoted but the world knows I'm there.
- Scientists are trying to figure out what is between Heaven and Earth.What is it?
- I go up and I go down, towards the sky and the ground. I'm present and past tense too, Let's go for
- Why did the timid soul tiptoe past the medicine cabinet?
- What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?
- gun, shoe, spree, door, hive, kicks, heaven, gate, line, den I used a logic for this ordering of wor
- If you fell off a ladder, what would you fall against?
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?