What swirls, loops, and circles on your fingertips, yet never moves?
See the solution
- What goes up and down, but never moves?
- What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?
- Which moves faster: heat or cold?
- What has no heart yet is alive? It never moves; people sometimes stab it with knives.What is it?
- It captures you. It moves you. Then it's gone. It tingles in the back of your head, tempting you to
- This old one runs forever but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat but still a mighty roa
- This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty r
Comments are closed.