Did you hear the story about the germ?
See the solution
- It turns into a different story. What is it?
- Why did the germ cross the microscope?
- What goes up but floats? You can go through it but cannot hear it. What is it?
- What can you hear but not touch or see?
- I am an instrument that you can hear, but you can not touch or see me. What am I?
- Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
- You heard me before, yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I?
- Did you hear the joke about the roof?
- You heard me before, Yet you hear me again. Then I die, ‘Til you call me again What am I?
- You heard me before, yet you hear me again,Then I die, ’till you call me again.