The marathon man timed himself and found out that if he wore a bright white outfit he ran 20 miles in 80 minutes but when he wore a dark outfit he ran 20 miles in one hour and twenty minutes. What does this mean for his next race?
See the solution
- Two planes headed towards each other, and are currently 440 miles apart. If one is going 240 miles p
- Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New Yo
- In a marathon race what does the winning runner lose? [see_solution] Their breath!
- Dark with white markings, And smooth like a rock. Where learning occurs, I help convey thought. What
- Bob and Tom started a journey from their home at the same time. Bob drives his car with a speed of 6
- Two boys, Trevor and Tyler, are running a 100 meter race. The first time they race Trevor beats Tyl
- There are two ropes that both take exactly 1 hour to burn from end to end. You are unable to cut th
- A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, ami
- If it takes twenty minutes to hard-boil one goose egg, how long will it take to hard-boil four goose
- If you have 30 white socks, 22 black socks, and 14 blue socks scattered across the floor in the dark