The marathon man timed himself and found out that if he wore a bright white outfit he ran 20 miles in 80 minutes but when he wore a dark outfit he ran 20 miles in one hour and twenty minutes. What does this mean for his next race?
See the solution
- Two planes headed towards each other, and are currently 440 miles apart. If one is going 240 miles p
- Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New Yo
- In a marathon race what does the winning runner lose?
- Dark with white markings, And smooth like a rock. Where learning occurs, I help convey thought. What
- Bob and Tom started a journey from their home at the same time. Bob drives his car with a speed of 6