You have 7 tennis balls that are all identical but one of them is slightly lighter than the others.
Using a balance scale and only two separate weightings, how can you find the light tennis ball?
See the solution
- There are 3 switches downstairs, each corresponding to one of the light bulbs upstairs. How can you
- A rubber ball is tossed off the top of a 90 foot building. Every time it bounces it goes back up hal
- How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you? ( No walls, no person to t
- What can you do with old bowling balls?
- What starts with an "E," keeps you on a balance beam, and helps you answer the door?
- Why is tennis such a loud sport?
- How many balls of string would it take to reach the moon?
- Scientists are trying to find out what is between earth and heaven. Can you find me?
- A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weig
- This is where I keep my sweets. Try to guess. It holds my coat and the old books. To find out this r