There are 2 fathers and 2 sons going on a fishing trip. Every person catches one fish. In total, there were only 3 fish. How is that so?
See the solution
- 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fis
- A friend was telling me, 'I have eight sons and each has one sister.' In total, how many children do
- Why is a fishing hook like the measles?
- Which fish are the oldest kind of fish?
- What has 18 legs and catches flies? What is it?
- What has 18 legs and catches flies?
- David's father had three sons: Snap, Crackle, and ?
- What is the difference between a person asleep and a person awake?
- A mother and father have six sons and each son has one sister. How many people are in that family?
- It holds the words of men and catches their ideas and doubts. It speaks through a line and hears thr