An apple begins with me and age too. I am in the midst of a man and foremost in every apprehension. You will find me in everyday and see me in all Autumns. It’s a pity that you cannot see me in the air and yet it’s so wonderful to be a part of the great Atlantic ocean! Guess what am I?
See the solution
- An apple begins with me and age too. I am in the midst of a man and foremost in every apprehension.
- This is where I keep my sweets. Try to guess. It holds my coat and the old books. To find out this r
- I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am
- The part of a bird that is not in the sky, it can swim in the ocean and always stay dry. What is it?
- I’m the part of the bird that’s not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am
- I live in the ocean. I have eight legs, two big claws and a tail. My body has a hard shell. I eat an
- There are 10 apples with you, and 10 friends who want them. You give each an apple, yet one apple re
- There are four girls and four apples in a basket. Every girl takes an apple yet one apple remains in
- Part carbon, part water, I am poison to the fishes. Many have falsely claimed my name, for I am the
- Some people prize it and and wish they had it. Some people don't realize they have it and don't real