In a pond, there were forty elephants. Those elephants had forty-fore heads. How can this be feasible in real world?
See the solution
- How can forty elephants have forty-fore heads?
- What has forty feet and sings?
- 27 ducks are marching to the pond. 5 lose their way, 13 return, and 9 of them make it to the pond.
- If you toss a coin ten times and it lands heads up every time, what are the chances it will land hea
- How do you fit five elephants into a Volkswagen?
- Why are elephants poor?
- What do you have to know to be a real estate salesman?
- I cover what’s real, hide what is true, but sometimes bring out the courage in you. What am I?
- What is so big it stretches into two countries and comes closer than anything on Earth to being a re
- There are four ducks swimming in a pond. If two of them run away how many are left?