The cost of making only the maker knows. Valueless if bought but sometimes traded. A poor man may give one as easily as a king. When one is broken pain and deceit are assured. What Is It?
See the solution
- Only one color but not one size. Stuck at the bottom yet easily flies.Present in sun but not in rain
- Hockey Stick and ball cost $50. If the Stick cost $49 more than the ball. what is the cost of each ?
- 500 begins it; 500 ends it. A 5 in the middle is seen. The first of all letters, the first of all pe
- What's the difference between a dress maker and a nurse?
- When do you have acute pain?
- What can pass before the sun without making a shadow?
- Always opens and closes without making sound. What is it?
- How can you keep from getting a sharp pain in your eye when you drink chocolate milk?
- Many-manned scud-thumper, Maker of worn wood, Shrub-ruster, Sky-mocker, Rave! Portly pusher, Wind-sl
- The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it