When a dragon flies, he seeks it with his eyes. When a dragon roars, he holds it in his claws. When he slumbers deep, he dreams of it in his sleep. But there beneath his head, it forms his stony bed. What Is It?
See the solution
- I can run but I can't walk, a mouth but I can't talk, a head but I can't think, a bed but I can't s
- What do you have if your head is hot, your feet are cold, and you see spots in front of your eyes?
- He has a head but no neck; he has eyes but no eyebrows; he has no legs but he can move; he has wings
- Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks. What am I?
- You can only see it in the eyes of reflection. You can only touch it in the hands of your own. You c
- My thunder rolls beneath me, my lightning flares above. I dust the crust, and when I bust, all I tou
- I live in the ocean. I have eight legs, two big claws and a tail. My body has a hard shell. I eat an
- I'm a soft and furry pet. I have four legs and a long tail. I have sharp teeth and claws. I like to
- I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea
- What holds the moon up?