Though liquid in nature, don’t push me too far; for then I will break, and the damage may scar.What am I?
See the solution
- When liquid splashes me, none seeps through. When I am moved alot, liquid I spew. When I am hit, col
- How can you make a TV, a bed, a dog, and a car liquid?
- Is it possible to make an LED tv, a laptop, a cat and a washing machine liquid?
- A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a
- Why did the cannibal break up with his Valentine?
- Everyone in the world break me when they speak every time. Who am I?
- Ten Men’s Strength, Ten Men’s Length, Ten Men can’t break it, Yet a young boy walks off with it What
- Throw it off the highest building, and I’ll not break. But put me in the ocean, and I will. What am
- A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't
- If you break me I do not stop working,If you touch me I may be snared,If you lose me Nothing will m