Sad, sick, or sloppy I’ll help you out, Use me right and I’ll cover your snout. What am I?
See the solution
- Sad, sick, or sloppy I'll help you out, Use me right and I'll cover your snout. What am I?
- I cannot see although my eyes are wide open; if I cover, I can see
- I cover what’s real, hide what is true, but sometimes bring out the courage in you. What am I?
- Where do ghosts go when they're sick?
- Where do sick steamships go?
- What is a sick crocodile?
- Why was the chicken sick?
- What did the farmer use to cure his sick hog?
- Where do they send sick ponies?
- What's the difference between a sick sailor and a blind man?