What can fill a room but takes up no space?
See the solution
- I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can't go outside. What am I?
- I have keys that open no locks, I have space, but there is no room, You can enter, but you can’t go
- What has many keys but one single lock, space but no room, and you can enter but not pass?What is it
- A king, queen, and two twins all lay in a large room. How are there no adults in the room?
- What do you fill with empty hands?
- Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup; even a river can't fill it up. What is it?
- Draw, fire, or fill me; I'm still empty. What am I?
- Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, even a river can't fill it up. What is it?
- I'm white & used for cutting & grinding. When I'm damaged, humans usually remove me or fill me. For
- I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I sur